zondag 21 december 2008

this is how you remind me of what I really am.

It's not like you didn't know that
I said I love you and I swear I still do
It must have been so bad
Cause living with me must have damn near killed you
and this is how you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how you remind me Of what I really am

It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breakin'
I've been wrong, I've been down
Been to the bottom of every bottle

Every memory of lookin' out the back door
I have the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor
It's hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye

Every memory of walkin' out the front door
I found the photo of the father that I was lookin' for
It's hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye

Geen opmerkingen: