zondag 7 december 2008

pink - i got money now.

When I was a young buck
I tried to be liked by Everyone,Everyone
I tried so hard to be funny and nice
I tried so hard to be sugar and spice
Didn't work for me
Got old quickly

When I got a little older
I realized It's all lies
There is no prize
There is no heartache if you can afford
Everything delivered right to your door
Responsibilities
This life is easy
So now girl with everything
How could she complain
Cause she's got it made
I don't need to be tucked in at night
Told that everything is gonna be alright
Its gonna be alright
Cause I don't have to fight

I wouldn't trade a dollar for some sense
I wouldn't trade a lifetime for some friends
I've got everything
And all is what it seems
I worked so hard all of my life
Just to have things I could call mine
I don't need no love
Cause I have got enough.

Geen opmerkingen: